Wednesday 10 March 2010

Ginseng's Finale Packages

I'm selling the packages on my Key here, not the actual key. I'll be asking Tens to transfer them to whoever buys them. These packs must of cost me over $300, no joke either. I'm going to sell them for half that. If your not interested, stop reading, otherwise pager me or contact me on ard126@hotmail.com, MSN.

I'm not selling each package, one by one, its all of them at once or none at all. I highly doubt Tens is going to want to spend time picking my key apart and adding it to others.

1/16 Saiyan Rare

Package 1
Package 2
Package 3
Package 4

Majin rare

Bio Rare

Skill Package

Stats Package - 1500

Teachable Shunkan Ido

Coded Super Saiyan

Coded Halfie

Coded LSSJ

Coded Kaioken

Overdrive, Ki Absorb and spawn in space

Double starting Int EXP (Thats double the Int EXP Given by the normal packs)

Majin Regeneration

Infinite Decline(Really random though, not sure if it happens slowly, or when I relog, not a clue.)

Starts with Give Power Verb.

Start with double BP mod for every race.

No comments:

Post a Comment